Saturday, December 10, 2005

Chicago Is My Kind Of Town

So, Chicago was amazing! I had the best show I have ever had with record purchasing, a fabulous booth display and some wonderfully interested and encouraging patrons. There was much grabbing for certain books in the last days of the show. The bonus: I am in for next year with no jurying! And the Sr. Vice Pres. of Marketing wants me to stay in touch for next year's marketing materials. I am still riding high!

It was so worth the struggle and pain of getting ready. I am glad I did it and will be doing it again. I even made enough to purchase a die cut machine which should cut my production time significantly. Hopefully there will be no more frantic calls to friends for help :). My friends were amazing. I couldn't have done it without them. Some days you actually win. This was one of those days.

1 comment:

Ket said...

Amy--
SO happy for you. You've earned this! Can't wait to see what kinds of things you're working on these days...
Amy