Saturday, June 05, 2010

Randomness

1. My sister is officially in town. Ahh! I can't believe it's actually happened. :) They've rented the cutest house on the block and I love that they will be so close!

2. I got the syllabus for one of my classes this summer and I can't believe how busy I am going to be. Who's idea was it to take two classes??? (but I'm so excited about typography!)

3. Headed to the lake this early Saturday morning. It's going to be a blast. And classes start while there. Thank god my Aunt and her son will be joining us so Hayes won't be too neglected.

4. The garden has taken a back seat already to the travel schedule (and school). I am trying not to guilt myself about it. At least there isn't much to harvest these days but peas and radishes. LOVE THOSE PEAS!

5. Did I mention my sister is in town?

No comments: