Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Heilelberg

I am typing this on a German keyboard and not all keys are where you might expect them to be. I have had a great day today sailing on the Neckar and visiting a small village called Neckarsheim. I visited the remains of an old decaying schloß (castle) and passed a gorgeous one still inhabited by the nobility. Sorry, no commoners allowed. I have been fending well for myself. Yesterday i hiked up to the Heidelberg schloß and the gardens -- which in October are not much to see. But the views have been marvelous and shopping has been so much fun. i am anxious to get the Paris where I can at least speak something of the language. I understand nothing here and trying to muddle through can be exhausting.

That's it for now, my time is running short. Love to those at home!

No comments: