Wednesday, May 18, 2005

What's in a Name?

Confessions
So I found an altered identity! I think that's AB speak for a sort of pen name. I will have to do an altered book for SIMON ROYCE HARLAN I. I anagramed my name and this is one of the better ones. I especially love it since Grandmom's last name was Harlan. Too good to pass up. Maybe I can create an entire altered novel with Amy and Summer. We can all anagram our names and create a slew of altered characters with fabulous stories and marvelous lives. From my name alone we could have:

LANA ORION
MYRON HEROICS
ERIC NYLONS
NORA A. SYMRON
SIR RON HELICON
LORIS CHIMNEY
LORY INCHES
CHLOE ANN RAYS
RONNIE L. CHARMS
CARLOS H. MINER
HENRY LIONS
LOIS RHYMER
MANNY ARCHER
CARMEN HAILS
NOAH MYERS
ROSCO M. HARLEY
HERMAN CRONY
MRS. LACY IRONS
SIMON LARCH
CHARLIE ARSON

Wanna try it? check out this site. I'm off to alter my cast of characters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

freakin' cool. i'm going to that site right now...

-patty