Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Vegetarian Wednesday

Many of you are aware that I am a former vegetarian and I miss the experience a lot. I have discovered a fabulous new way to incorporate some of my "old life" into this one. Thanks to my niece Eleanor and her super-smart dad, Josh, I bring you Vegetarian Wednesday, a new blog for all those folks out there who wish to make a small difference in a big way.

Vegetarian Wednesday is a simple commitment to eat vegetarian on Wednesday. There are so many benefits to eating a vegetarian diet, not only to yourself, but to the planet as well. Going cold turkey can seem like jumping off a cliff. This is a tiny step, just off the curb; and who knows? You may just like it. Take a minute and stop on by the blog.

2 comments:

Josh Mugele said...

Had to change the URL. New URL is http://vegetarian-wednesday.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

the link has been updated. Thanks Josh.