Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Bath Time

Thanks to a fabulous teleclass with a hip tranquil chick, I decided to take a bath tonight. It was sheer bliss!

I've been working for several months now at making my tub a sanctuary. I have finally achieved it. Richard bought me a beautiful candle chandelier to hang over the tub and I found these sensational mercury glass candlesticks (on sale!) that fit my Paris theme perfectly. I propped them on the side of the tub. The candle light is the only light there is. And I installed some lovely damask curtains that make the entire space completely private. Throw in some lavender bath salts from California, a little bubble bath and one of these other-worldly candles and you have sheer bliss.

Note to self: must schedule more bath time.

1 comment:

Amy G said...

Sounds AWESOME. I'll have to steal some of your ideas when, you know -- I have a bathroom. :)