Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Hopes & Dreams


I'm not too big on the whole New Year's Resolutions. I mean, "resolution" sounds to hard-edged, and mechanical. I'm more of a "hopes & dreams" kinda girl. So here they are, my hopes and dreams for 2009:

  • to be more spiritual this year; tuned in to the natural world and the supernatural world, and ready for deep conversation, and life-changing moments.
  • to be more creative; not afraid to take my art in new directions, or to see my art through in this same direction, open to new artistic and creative opportunities.
  • to see and experience new things: places, foods, crafts, plants, the unknown.
  • to be more mindful of my relationships, especially my family. I've taken those relationships for granted for far too long. I want to protect and nurture them this year.

No comments: