Saturday, April 18, 2009

Gardening Again

Again, I spent the day outside putting seeds in the soil this time. Today I planted:
  • cilantro
  • nasturtium (which is edible!)
  • ranunculus
  • yellow squash
  • beets (2 varieties)
  • spring onions
  • limas
  • green beans
  • carrots (rainbow variety)
I went out to check the blueberry bushes and the rabbits have had their way with them! Richard & I immediately took action and put up a chicken wire fence. My sister has taken to calling me Mrs. McGregor. I can't wait to see what comes of all of this in a month or so!

1 comment:

Ket said...

The rabbits are cute little buggers, but they do have a way with the garden. They've taken out more than one of our crops over the years.

Sara, of course, loves them. They are known (not always so affectionately) as Hippity and Hoppity around our yard.

Good luck!