Monday, June 22, 2009

Family Time

We've been in Maryland for a couple days now. We've partied and celebrated 90 years with Grandmom. I can't imagine living so long and seeing so much in my lifetime. (I don't think she can either.) And caught up with the entire family on news and newborns. It's been fun.

So now we are off to the shore where the living is easy. I've already scoped out the yarn shop in St. Michaels (on-line) to be sure I can pick up some notions and needles I'll be needing to start the cable knit sweater my dear brother-in-law requested. (If you're reading this, you damn-side better wear it!) And we'll be making a stop in Washington D.C. with Hayes. I can't wait to show him the Smithsonian! I am sure there will be many photos to follow :)

1 comment:

Jody said...

If he doesn't, I will!