1. dug up one of the peas to be sure they were germinating. They are. Still no sign up them topside.
2. Lettuce patch is re-fenced and planted with first lettuce crop (it will become the melon patch in a month or two, when the lettuces are about finished.)
3. Crops now in the ground include: spring onions, storage onions, radishes, kale, spinach, lettuce (little river blend - no idea what will be coming up), and the afore mentioned peas, snap peas & carrots.
4. Still no sign of the shallots or the onion plants in the mail (I will be calling them later today - the seed companies, not the actual vegetables).
5. I purchased asparagus crowns to add to the "virgin" part of our harvest. We like to keep it interesting around here!