Monday, May 10, 2010

Like Mother, Like Son

We are departing tomorrow for one of our favorite vacation spots: Walt Disney World! As a child I was never able to sleep the night before we left. Who am I kidding? I still can't. It's so exciting thinking about all the great stuff we are going to do, all the laughter that will happen, all the silly experiences we are going to have, all the memories we'll be making.

No big surprise here, but my boy is pumped up so high tonight I fully expect to see him in the morning wide awake, having slept not a wink. I can't say I blame him. There is far too much fun to be had I tell you. How can you sleep on a night like tonight?

2 comments:

jennie said...

Sounds like a whole lot of fun. I love Disney Parks!

Joygazmic said...

Sounds like a ton of fun, just randomly found your blog and read a few entries, I loved the plumbing experience :)