Thursday, January 07, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


We are getting a real winter snow storm around here today and I have to say, I'm glad! I know it messes everything up, and if this happens next week, when I become a working girl, I won't be so happy about it all. But for me, THIS is winter! And it's been a while since we've seen this amount of snow. We are expected to get up to 5" throughout the day, and I hope they are right. I snapped this photo about 15 minutes ago. I'm hoping for some sledding, snow-angel-making, snowman-building, winter time. I know my little man is right there with me.

As for the girls, they've adopted a new space.


Apparently the bed in front of the fire wasn't close enough! Poor little short haired pups. And just so the record is straight - they have both taken their turn on the hearth. You can't blame them!

2 comments:

Monica said...

What kind of work will you be starting next week?

Unknown said...

I'm posting about it tomorrow :)