Thursday, January 28, 2010

Proof of Pregnancy (2)

It’s official, I’ve lost my mind. I can’t remember anything. I misplace things as soon as they leave my sight. I think I’ve done things I haven’t and redo things I’ve already done. I had my loved ones turning the house upside down yesterday for a parking pass I had already put in my bag. It was still there. I’ve been looking for my iPod for 4 days. I found it yesterday in the bag I thought I’d put it in all along. (the same bag – I found the iPod while searching for the parking pass) I can’t tell you how many times I’d looked in there without seeing it.

And then there’s the van. It just stopped running the other day. I thought maybe it was because I hadn’t put oil in it for a while. But then it seemed like maybe the fuel pump was acting up. Then after the shop had seen the van for several days, they called to say the ethanol content of the gas was way off and it has really gummed up the works. Yes. That means I filled up with E-85 the last time. I don’t have an E-85 vehicle. This is a problem.

There is no word yet on when or if the van can be fixed. God help me get through this pregnancy. I’m sure this is how Hayes feels all the time. Poor thing.

No comments: