Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The agony of packing

Confessions

I love to travel. I love to go and see and do. But I hate to pack. It gives me a headache every time. This time we will be packing for a quick trip to Hilton Head and then we will have a one day turn-around at home before taking off on a 3 week stint at the lake. Don't get me wrong; I am excited to go both places. I've never even been to Hilton Head before. I know it will be great and relaxing once we are there; I even have 6 (yes, 6) new books ready for a 5 day trip. Call me ambitious, optimistic even. The laundry is almost all done, but it will all have to be re-done before we can pack it away for SC. I just know we're going to forget something crucial. Maybe there is a service one could call? 1-800-butlers? Off we go...

No comments: