Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Etsy Extravaganza!


Ok, if you haven't actually wandered over to my Etsy shop, you really, really should. I'm having the biggest sale EVER over there and these gorgeous handmade books are ripe for the picking! They would be perfect stocking stuffers (don't tell me you haven't started your Holiday shopping yet; I know some of you are almost done). Or they could be the most thoughtful little baby gift, or wedding gift, or shower gift the recipient has ever received.

So what are you waiting for? Get on over there and check things out. And if the perfect thing isn't there yet, go back in a week or two. I'm adding new items all the time. Really. You'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

Ket said...

So, I went over to your store (and will most certainly be Etsying a cute little book for my pregnant sister-in law) and my heart skipped a beat when I saw my parents' photo in your pictures.

I know it was nothing. But thanks. I am not reminded of them like that nearly often enough. :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad is was a nice reminder. It's such an amazing photo, I just had to use it. Thanks for entrusting it to me.