Thursday, March 18, 2010

Author Appreciation Week: Amanda Soule

Have you met Amanda Soule? If you haven't you are missing out. This is a woman you want to watch. Her blog is one of my daily stops. Her family life is something I often wish I had. She is all about the natural, the creative, and the family. She reminds me a lot of my sister.

Amanda has published two books: The Creative Family & Handmade Home. I have to admit I have not read them both, but her blog previews her books beautifully. You can certainly get a good feel for what you might find inside those pages. In fact, you can find all sorts of delightful things over there, including knitting and sewing patterns, reading lists, terrific crafty vendors and beautiful photographs of her family and projects. Like I said, it's a daily stop for me.

No comments: