Monday, March 15, 2010

Author Appreciation Week: Jody Sparks


I may have mentioned once or twice that my sister has written a Young Adult novel. In an attempt to remind my readers of how important reading is, (and perhaps to shamelessly promote my amazing sister) I will be celebrating Author Appreciation Week here on the blog.

So today, I introduce you to an up and coming author - Jody Sparks. She is one of the wittiest people I know with a super sense of humor. If you ever have the opportunity to hear her speak, I highly recommend it. And she has this fabulous blog: Sparks & Butterflies. (Don't you love that blog header? Wonder who designed it? ahem.) Even if you are not a writer, you should check it out. The stories she tells are terrific and you may even get to see a photo or two of me in her Self-Deprecating Sunday Posts. Trust me, it's worth it.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Woohoo! LOVE.