Friday, October 23, 2009

Eco-Packaging


I'm all about the Greening of America. But I am really partial to a sparkly and beribboned package. I can't help it. The more beautifully wrapped, the more I can't stand it and need to see what's inside. So what's a girl to do?

I decided to give the idea of eco-wrapping a go... and this was the result. It's no sparkly package, that's for sure, but it is super cozy and beribboned at that. I'm liking this a lot. The packaging is actually a part of the gift - a handmade receiving blanket, but wait, there's more! I wrapped another little morsel inside. (It wouldn't be nice to spoil the surprise, now would it? I'll share photos of the other little gift once the recipient has the hot little number in hand.)

Christmas may be looking different at our house this year....

No comments: